Monday, December 20, 2010

Things I'm Going to Miss 3: The Food.

Yes, this one may sound a little surprising. Thanks to Korean food, I have dropped a few jean sizes in the past year. I can't eat a single thing without hearing "so good for to be healthy."

More than that, though, is that there are very few things I care to eat that much of. I never have a problem with portion control, because most of the inexpensive foods I eat daily are things that my stomach just refuses to overeat. It will take just enough to keep us alive and no more.

Some of the food is absolutely delicious, though, and that is the stuff I will truly miss. Bibimbap, kimbap, sangapsal, duck shabu shabu, samgak kimbap, rice blobs... Yeah. There are definitely some food items to which I have become accustomed. I'll miss ordering a cheeja peeja and having it arrive with corn.

Though I will enjoy real tacos while home.

No comments:

Post a Comment