Jenn quit today. She walked in and didn't even take her coat off. Told me what she was going to do, walked into Ruby's office and gave her two weeks notice- two weeks late.
Just another example of things coming back to haunt you in this place. I lost Kid1 for approximately half of a class period. Now I have him back. Thanks, Jenn.
All of these new teachers are going to hate me. I'm going to be the one that they email when they are trying to decide which school to pick and I'm going to be the one that Ruby complains to about their methods. They're gonna hate me. I'm gonna be the Spy. I'm gonna be the Nark. There won't be anyone there to convince them otherwise. This sucks.
I don't know what to do.
To make me feel better, we met up with Boys' Team to celebrate our last Friday celebration as Girls' Team. It was alright, but there was no karaoke. I feel like there should've been karaoke. That's what we did our first night here. We went to Christina's soju bar and then hit up karaoke. We forgot the karaoke.
To make matters worse, Ruby blindsided me and I somehow agreed to hike up a mountain tomorrow morning. Yay. A whole morning with Ruby and her family.
At least it's not an overnight temple stay. That was their original plan. Thankfully I have a concert tomorrow night.
K-Pop to the rescue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment