Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He's a Super Tool.

He had the nerve to try to tell me how to deal with Kid1. Telling me he has thought of some good ways to deal with him. Really? You have thoughts? Yeah we'll see, buddy. Come back and see me after a week or so. You know, after he's thrown you under the bus a time or two. I was gonna give you all my secrets, but if you think you know what you're doing...

I've been teaching that kid for 4 months now, but, you're right, you understand kids better so he won't cause any problems for you. "I think he's a really great kid. He's really smart, but I can understand why Jenn would get upset with some of the things that he says." He is smart. That's the problem. The kid knows what he's doing. He knows exactly how to spin Ruby's criticism away from himself and onto the teacher.

"Don't let your guard down, Juvie."

- Is what I would tell him if he wasn't so condescending. He keeps trying to make it sound like he and Kid1 are going to have this really great relationship. "He doesn't really talk to me. HaHa! I think he's scared of me."

He's not scared, dumdum, he's sizing you up. Never reveal your hand to that kid. He's crafty. He'll try to get by doing only half the homework.

"Yeah, but, come on, he's the student council president..." No. The kid's lazy. You're a fool.

I know he's not going to last long, though, 'cause I actually heard him ask Ruby, "Are you ready to leave?" Ohhhh, buddy. They tell you when you're ready to leave. Not the other way around. NEVER the other way around. He's making a classic mistake. He's believing their kind words about being a close-knit family and being honest with your feelings.

I give 'im 3 months. He'll be going home next.

No comments:

Post a Comment