New School has become a spin off of the MTV reality series Tool Academy. Frat Tool and Shadow Tool. And neither one of these boys brought deodorant. So this Academy is going to be all kinds of smells by mid summer.
Even after noticing this, I realized that I was having a really great day. All of my kids were great and the day just flew. It's also a four day week with no school wednesday. Lucky.
I can't wait for Children's Day. I'm so glad that this country takes a day off school so the kids can have one day all to themselves. The kids are so excited. I get it. I'm excited, too. No school for kiddies means no school for teachers. Go Team.
Even though I teach now, I still have a hard time believing that any of my teachers growing up had a life outside of school. I still kinda believe they just turned off at the end of the day and then reactivated at 7am. I bet the kids think that about me too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment