Is what you might be tempted to ask me. Well, I'm going to have to do Busan over again for photos, because it was raining all day. We slept and eventually got up for food, then came back, NCISed and went out for more food. We got drinks and basically spent the day indoors. I refused to buy a 25$ umbrella, but kind of regretted that decision. It was coming down pretty hard. We tried to take a night tour, but we think it might've been cancelled due to rain. It's okay. We'll be back to try that again. How often do you think it rains in Busan?
So I was sitting in a hotel a block and a half from one of the nicest beaches in Korea watching NCIS and AMV. The lights started being trippy again. Only with New Guy, though. We suspect the ghost didn't like him. He did keep leaving the toilet seat up. Teresa guesses the ghost is a chick.
It would wait until he was in the bathroom and then turn on all of the lights and turning off the one in the bathroom. Every time New Guy touched anything the lights would go haywire.
He thought he was psychic.
I agree with the female ghost theory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment