Or it would be, if I could freakin get it to stop cutting weird. It ain't beautiful, but it's the knife's fault. And I'm missing a crucial piece in the rolling technique. Some of them weren't all that bad, I just couldn't roll them as tight as I think is possible. It's as tight as I can do, I think, but it urks me that someone else can do it better. Competitive much? Maybe.
I made enough to get me through tomorrow, and I have enough extra veggies to make another 2 weeks of kimbap. And my ramen is going to be sick. Ah veggies... at least I know how to cook those alright.
The only downside to packing your dinner is that now I can eat dinner at school. I feel like that's just going to land me more work. Maybe it would be better if I didn't pack my lunch...
When the weather's warmer I can eat in the park I found a few blocks from school. There are little tables there, so I suspect it has seen its fair share of picnickers. It'll be really cute come spring.
Speaking of more work, she hasn't brought up the lesson plans again, but I kind of wish that she would. I certainly don't want to have wasted all that time on something she's never going to bother looking at again. I don't really know why I'm surprised. It's really no different than when she hands us a book and makes us write questions for the first 5 chapters only to change her mind after it's done and pick a new book.
Ahh work...
No comments:
Post a Comment