I know some of you were worried all weekend. I left you hanging. "Is she in for the scolding of a lifetime?"
No, she is not! She rocks so hard that she got a new schedule. All those "Erin's" on friday? That was a fully satisfied parent explaining how totally miffed she was going to be if this headmistress even tried to hand her daughter over to another teacher. You hear that, Ruby? Two points for Erin.
Now I've got her 5 days a week for 90 minutes. Come on, its Harry Potter. Now I have back to back classes MWF with no lunch period. Huh. How on earth am I going to stay friendly now?
Anyways, to celebrate the stabilization of my job situation, we had the boys over for some Jenn made dinner. Tortilla espanola- Looks like an omelette, tastes like a beautiful day. I guess the boys agree, cause there were no leftovers.
Now that the boys have been over, this place is starting to seem pretty darn fabulous. They live with Narky and Madame Director drops in whenever she feels the need. She do that to us? No sirree. We live more than half an hour from them. So we have to take a 40 minute bus to school. C'est pas grave. That forty minutes is the best thing about this apartment. It cuts off weekend communication from the boss.
The worst thing? The spotty internet we are most definitely stealing from somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment