Monday, August 9, 2010

There Has to Be a Word For This Fake Firing Nonsense.

That puts Tooly up at 2 to tie California, with Roomie trailing with one. She may have set the record for least amount of time wasted, but her numbers aren't good, yet. They opened with a heart crushing "You need to find a new school" and closed with an ambiguous "Okay, we think you need to improve these areas." I'm blown away at his incompetence when it comes to asking the "Am I still employed?" question.

"I don't want things to end sour here."

That's a shame, cause there's no other way for them to end. Look who you work for. This won't end well. I've witnessed one of these before. There's gonna be some shoving and yelling and the word "liar" is gonna be thrown around, too. Prepare yourself. It's gonna get ugly.

Just remember that none of this matters in the real world.



Oh yeah. And Narky got caught drunk driving.

He totaled his car on the way back from dinner and drinks at my apartment this weekend. I wondered how he got home. There were 2 empty soju bottles, 2 wine bottles, and an opened bottle of whiskey in my apartment when I got back yesterday.

So the cat's out of the bag. Ruby knows about their little dinner party this past weekend.

I would be surprised if my roommate completed her contract.

He's fine. No worries. His car is another story. I wonder what he hit...

Consequently, he doesn't remember most of Saturday night. I don't know if it's the car accident or the alcohol, but that's gonna make for one hella awkward conversation when he meets up with my roomie again.

These Canadian chicks and their drama. Man. Renee wasn't like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment