No. I did not quit my job. The conversation was actually quite comical.
"Umm, Ruby? Some stuff was missing from my apartment when I got back..."
"Did Roomie take it?!"
...No. Where would she take it...? She lives here. It's definitely not in her room. That's the problem. That's where I left it.
"Maybe they were recycled."
"... Can we check?"
Yes. Some of them were recycled. I have been told that the rest will be returned to me, but that'll have to wait til monday. I'm heading to Seoul tonight to put as much distance between me and these people as I can.
"Oh we should have waited for you to get back, before we moved her in."
"Yeah. You really should have."
Yes, Mom. I said it. It wasn't an 'I was like~.' That right there is a direct quote. ivleague talks to them however he wants and they've never stolen from them.
They're so ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment