I have been thinking for the past few days about my unusual class schedule and realized that something bad is about to happen. There's a lot of free time in our schedules and a new teacher's coming this month. Remember the pattern? Someone's going home. This morning I tried to figure out who it would be. Here's what I had:
Tooly: fraternizing w/ the counter teacher
~ He's been dating the receptionist at our school. That stuff is usually frowned on.
Shadow: got email from recruiter
~ Whenever someone's recruiter emails to check up on them, it means the school has been complaining about them. They emailed Shadow to tell him that the school is unhappy with something.
California: been fired twice already
~ Says it all.
New Guy: on vacation so not available to defend himself.
~ ALSO: ivleague has been teaching all of his classes this week and trash talking his kids.
Erin: has the fewest classes right now.
Turns out I'm psychic or something, because Tooly got the boot tonight. Mr. Kim called him into Ruby's office and told him that the school has too many teachers and is losing money. They can't afford to have 3 teachers for 15 students. They're thinning the herd and he has been voted off the island.
Sure sounds like a fake firing to me. It's a ridiculous reason and we all know it. They really do think we're all stupid. The woman has just opened a new school and is trying to open one in the Philippines. They don't have enough money? Whatever. And the message was delivered by a guy that does not work for this school in any capacity. It's the director's job to fire her employees. Not her husband's job to pass on bad news. He can't actually fire anyone.
I know that everyone was really stressed today, but I have been mad about that whole display nonsense since yesterday. I went up to Narky before I headed home and told him what was up. He was incredibly embarrassed and then told me I could use it. Oh really? Thanks.
Of course I can use it, dumdum. I just told you it's mine. Yeah. Try that again and I'm taking it home.
So another one got fired. Not surprised. I told you back when Tooly arrived that he wouldn't last 3 months. That was April 9th. So. Did I call it or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment