I can't think of any other way to explain this kind of thing.
When asked about Johnny Tremain and his fellow apprentices:
"With what did Dove return?"
The correct answer? Dove returned with bad coal.
What I got?
"He went to the coal house and returned with a queer."
I can't really connect the dots on this one. And it's not just happening to me. Kid1 and Shadow have been over a few things as well.
When asked about the end of The Giver when Jonas and Gabriel ride the sled down the hill toward the lights in the window:
"What do you think happened to Jonas and Gabriel when they got to the bottom of the hill?"
It's an opinion. Always dangerous territory with Kid1.
"I think Jonas and Gabriel got to the bottom of the hill and were killed by North Korea."
I'm so glad I don't have that one anymore. He's a little sketch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment