Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dongdaemun Market. It's a Good Thing.

Teresa led me to Dongdaemun market today and it's wonderful. They have tons of stalls where you can buy charms and all of the supplies you need to make your own jewelry. This is my new favorite place in Seoul. I'm gonna go there every time I hit up the city. It's gonna be wonderful. Oh my. I wanna wear a different pair of earrings every day.


From Dondaemun we hit up all of the idol shops and I bought a cd and got a poster servis. I want to decorate my living room wall with korean boys. I started with Rain, the Ninja Assassin.

And after meeting the post office guard, I needed to buy more postcards. I have to pace myself. I have a lot of stuff to send and a lot of days I wanna hit up the post office. Oh post office guard...


Next order of business: Food. I haven't been to Kraze Burger since that first weekend we went out with the boys. I love this buzzer. Always good for a smile.

Then we headed off to catch our cruise boat along the Han River. For 40$ you get three bands and unlimited drinks on a boat for 3 hours. Worth it? I think so. The boat was full of foreigners, of course, since America is the only one that celebrates the fourth- or as the Brits were calling it "America Day." What were the British doing on our boat? Havin a good time, that's what.

I love boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment