Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Don't Know if I Ever Mentioned the Boys and Their "Nanny Cam."

I'm willing to admit that my paranoia might have gotten a little out of hand back in January. That's not to say that there weren't cameras in Ruby's place- cause there definitely were- and I still believe we were videotaped during those two weeks. But I don't think that Jenn or I realized how our nanny cam situation might affect the boys. The boys thought they had one, too.

Miami had just come out of his room one day and happened to look up at the ceiling. In the corner he saw a black wire sticking out of the ceiling so- being shorter than most- he climbed up on a chair to investigate. He suspected he was looking right at a camera tube; just the kind that thieves use when breaking into safes.

He set to work slowly pulling it out of the hole in the ceiling where he had found it all while yelling for California to help him out. They needed a plan to get rid of this thing. 'How ridiculous is this family?!'

In the end, they had ripped it most of the way out of the ceiling before one of them happened to lean against one of the light switches on the wall. Turns out they were halfway through ripping out their ceiling lights.

Jenn and I should really be careful. We have a gift. I think we'd be real good at gathering mobs and inciting riots.

Great responsibility and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment