Monday, June 14, 2010

Triangle Kimbap is WAY Easier.






I made guacamole kimbap. It was delicious. Avacado, tomato, and tofu. I guess the secret to triangle is the same as regular kimbap: make it with whatever you have.

They actually look the way they're supposed to, too. I can't believe I've wasted so much time trying to make this kimbap thing work out. I am done with rolly boards and near circular kimbap. From now on, it's gonna be all about the triangles.

It's way faster, too. I don't have to spend a lot of time half cooking veggies and then cutting them into long thin strips. I just cut things up willy nilly and throw them into the triangle cup. Voila.

The humidity here is too high to be turning on the stove all the time anyway. It's only June and I'm already sweating my face off. Bring back the frigid winters, please. I'm done with summer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment