Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Ice Cream.








I've been walking by this stuff for 5 months now and I finally went for it. It's delicious. It tastes like McDonald's soft serve with red beans on top. I don't know why they make it look like a fish, but I'm not complainin'. It was mad good. For just 800w I had a great time. Mmmm.. Mashita...




























I headed back from Daejeon this evening after a day of nature and movie posters. We walked all over the arboretum (that's right, isn't it, Teresa?) and saw trees, plants, water striders, and couples outfits. A successful walk to be sure.

I was really starting to regret purchasing that 4 lb jar of peanut butter at Costco, but Teresa helped me carry it. From the nature, we headed to the movie theatre to pick up some movie posters. Who knew you could hit up the theatre for free wallpaper??

I saw some really cool stuff in Daejeon this time around. Much more than last time, that's for sure...










Right by the train station there are all of these picture things of some of the weirdest stuff. They cover the whole wall around the corner on the way to Costco. Their only purpose must be entertaining visitors. Not all of them make sense. And these aren't even all of my favorites.

I should be spending more time in Daejeon.


I don't want to leave you with the impression that Daejeon is better than Gwangju, cause Gwangju might have these, too. I'm willing to reserve judgement until I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment