Sometimes when Ruby gets an idea it lasts just long enough for her to say it and sound powerful. That's how I ended up making lesson plans for 3 months and writing chapter 1 questions for 5 books that I will never end up teaching. The vocabulary lists do not appear to be one of those things. They're for real. Excellent. Thats 90 vocab words a night.
I always hated vocab.
Whenever she has too much down time, we get dumped on. I wonder if she ever considered maybe teaching a class or two? She used to at Old School. In fact, she used to make the vocab tests. She'd write a word in Korean and the student would have to write it in English.
Not real sure how these tests are supposed to go now. I definitely don't know these kinds of words in Korean...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment