Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some Assembly Required.




Crap. And a screwdriver??

I bought a fan at E-Mart today, because I have found the end of my heat tolerance. I was so excited to get it home that I didn't even care that Shadow bought the same exact fan two weeks earlier for 10$ cheaper.

I got it home and cracked open the box. Man... That's a lot of pieces... and a lot of screws. It's okay. There are instructions. How hard can it be?

Oh yeeeah. They're in Korean. That makes sense.

Whatever. This is no time to start reading directions anyways.






Success. I played around with some of the knobs and dials since there appeared to be way too many turning pieces on this guy and discovered that my fan has a timer. How's that for energy conservation? I can never forget to turn it off. Well, I guess I can. But it won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment