Thursday, June 17, 2010

She Yelled at Me for Trying to Freeze the Kids.

She thought the air conditioner was too high. Well. I thought about explaining why that might be, but she was really set on yelling, so I let her. It's too humid for me to try to fight the crazy right now.

I guess I did it to myself. "It is not good to let the children to touch the remote." Well crap. I let the kids play with the remote all the time. I can't understand what it says anyway. "Teacher... Very hot..." Hot? Ok. Here's the remote. "Teacher... too cold." Turn it down? Here's the remote.

R: "Erin you have to be moving the angle on the conditioner so it doesn't aiming at the kids."
E: "Okay, is there a -" She walked away. Button?

E: "Here you go guys. Make it not point at you." Aaand the kids have the remote again.

I think it might be my turn again. She is definitely getting nitpicky here. Every ten minutes or so she comes to find me to tell me how to do something.

"Erin! Make sure you write in the notebook." I have, remember I brought it to you 10 minutes ago? "Oh right."
"Erin! How much homework are you giving the children?" 20 questions per book. "Oh ok. Maybe we should make it 21."
"Erin! You never do interviews anymore. Interviews are part of your job." Oh, well then we can schedule the interviews for 9pm? "Oh right, you are in class until very late."
"Erin! Where were you?" Bathroom. "Oh you should be here."

If she had something real to yell about, I might be more willing to- no I wouldn't. I'd still drag my feet. Her crazy is really getting to me. I'm ready for my vacation. Hong Kong, here I come. Just another 6 weeks. We can do this. Six weeks is nothing.

How long do you think my turn will last? It actually doesn't really matter, I guess. Maybe if I was still scared of her...

No comments:

Post a Comment