I'm learning things about myself that I never thought I'd know.
`I'm not afraid of spiders.
`I do eat fish.
`Fermented foods don't make me throw up.
`Tap water tastes better 'cause it's cheaper.
`People yelling doesn't mean I have to yell too.
Korea seems to have been good for me. It's a shame there aren't pirana here. I'd love to discover that I'm not afraid of them either.
But I'm just really tired. There are things I want to do, but the only time I have energy is at school. I'm hazy in the morning and worn out at night. My Red Teddy Bears are what wake me up in the morning (4pm) and the 120 questions I write a day wear me out. Even my morning walk has gotten slower.
Things haven't slowed down yet, the weeks are still flying. I think it's just me that's getting slow. I want to get up early in the morning and be productive like the Kids' Team, but all I can manage is 9am. And then I just sit there staring at the wall for another hour.
Maybe when I have a roommate I'll be motivated enough to take her exploring in the mornings. Unless she's a real morning person. If she's gonna be exploring at 7am every morning, she can explore on her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment